Monday, October 1, 2012

My Fitness Pal....

Like all women, I have been unhappy with my body. 
Over the years with having children, poor eating habits     


I have put on the weight.


A lot of weight!



My youngest brother was getting married a year ago, about 2 month before then I decided I should try to lose some weight before the wedding Did not want to be known as the fat one.
   Well I lost some pounds, and that is all  it took to start my "journey"
  (everyone calls it this and it has become over used, but I since I lack a better word this will stay!)
                                   Found a website and Phone application free of charge

Sign up it will change your life!
                                                     www.myfitnesspal.com

I have been using it every day for the last 263 days. As you can see, by my ticker that I have dropped 45 lbs. Almost to My goal!





This was mainly diet and walking about 30mins 4 times a week. I only just joined a Gym because I wanted to start lifting weights


 Become Stronger.



The people I have met in this website are very supportive, and I have learned so much about Diet and exercise.
They come  from all walks of life!




No comments:

Post a Comment